[Help] I want to build a case

Dubesta11

Follow up from my post in the Case section: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/154478-discussion-new-case-layout-design-drawing/#entry2060144

I would like to make it out of wood, but first of all, I will say that I have little experience modding cases. Or anything. Kind of reminds me how I began with building computers. But anyways, it would be a different interior design (power supply in front), but not too much different besides that. Here are a few questions:

1: Could it be completely wood? Besides metal screws, what are the problems; like high temperatures casing burning or possible fires. Some threads say to start with a metal case then build on top of it.

2: How thin can the wood be until it becomes unstructured.

3: Would it be easy to add a window?

4: Would I finally be able to use Noctua fans and make them look good?

Thanks.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

1- No, if you build it with the least of common sense, then it won't run into problems like fires and stuff, but let me remind you, wood absorbs humidity and heat, much more than other materials, building a wooden case requires you to be very generous with the airflow and cooling capacities you add unless you want to face thermal issues.

2- Depends on the wood, what are you going to use?

3- Sure

4- Sure :D