I need help for audio

Hello

I want to gift my self a new pair of haidset, the Meze 99 classic, with a pretty and high quality cable. I will use it with my pc, mac and iphone. 

i need help for adapters, i need to adapt the lightning to 4.4mm or 2.5mm jack female from the cable. 

i thought of using the official lightning to jack adapter that is well recommend from audiophiles and then a jack adapter to 2.5mm jack also from Meze (MONO 3.5 MM OFC BALANCED UPGRADE CABLES)

thanks you

5 hours ago, Clement_ctx said:

Hello

I want to gift my self a new pair of haidset, the Meze 99 classic, with a pretty and high quality cable. I will use it with my pc, mac and iphone. 

i need help for adapters, i need to adapt the lightning to 4.4mm or 2.5mm jack female from the cable. 

i thought of using the official lightning to jack adapter that is well recommend from audiophiles and then a jack adapter to 2.5mm jack also from Meze (MONO 3.5 MM OFC BALANCED UPGRADE CABLES)

thanks you

Balanced cables are for balanced connections. They arguably do not make a performance difference - they're meant for reducing possible interference and giving you more gain (volume).

If your source is an iPhone, then you're just working with a standard, unbalanced 3.5mm jack (-to-Lightning adapter).

Don't upgrade cables. Waste of money. No performance difference. All placebo.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

20 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

Balanced cables are for balanced connections. They arguably do not make a performance difference - they're meant for reducing possible interference and giving you more gain (volume).

If your source is an iPhone, then you're just working with a standard, unbalanced 3.5mm jack (-to-Lightning adapter).

Don't upgrade cables. Waste of money. No performance difference. All placebo.

Okay, thanks you for the explanation, i didn’t understood the balenced things