3d printer -> CNC

So I want to convert a 3d printer into a CNC machine. I know this is kind of easy but the thing I want to do is that I want to be able to make it back into a 3d printer/cnc in less than 15 minutes, how ever many times I want. Any suggestions? Also, my budget is about 300$ cad

does 300$ include the 3D printer, or do you already have a 3D printer?

if you already have a 3D printer.. well, usually the hotend assembly bolts to the printer in some way, and you "simply" make a bracket to attach a spindle in that spot.

as for how to get a spindle... well..

- an RC car motor

- ???

- a drill holder from the hardware store

- some fine CNC bits, because the hardware from a 3D printer sure as hell isnt gonna do big cuts anyways.

5 hours ago, manikyath said:

does 300$ include the 3D printer, or do you already have a 3D printer?

if you already have a 3D printer.. well, usually the hotend assembly bolts to the printer in some way, and you "simply" make a bracket to attach a spindle in that spot.

as for how to get a spindle... well..

- an RC car motor

- ???

- a drill holder from the hardware store

- some fine CNC bits, because the hardware from a 3D printer sure as hell isnt gonna do big cuts anyways.

It doesn't include the 3d printer, I want to make a diy one from scrath. Also, would this spindle work? https://www.amazon.ca/RATTMMOTOR-Spindle-Air-Cooled-12000RMP-Engraving/dp/B08HGJJVHP/ref=asc_df_B08HGJJVHP/?tag=googleshopc0c-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=560475092325&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2888690576552440061&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001337&hvtargid=pla-1430960827355&psc=1&mcid=b4b481d637c4386793a76baea0e3604e