Software used to make WAN Show Lower Third

So I've always wondered what software is used to make the lower third (and maybe some of the other software LTT uses paired with OBS to make the WAN Show) on the WAN Show. Does anybody know?

By reading this, you're entering a contract that says you have to visit my profile.

10 minutes ago, GoStormPlays said:

So I've always wondered what software is used to make the lower third (and maybe some of the other software LTT uses paired with OBS to make the WAN Show) on the WAN Show. Does anybody know?

There's a really good 54 min. in depth video on the whole WAN Show setup over on Floatplane.

They use vMix to handle the live stream now. IIRC the lower third is a browser source or at least elements like Merch Messages are.

If you're interested I'd recommend getting Floatplane even if its just for one month to access that video.

1 hour ago, DeltaBruggemann said:

There's a really good 54 min. in depth video on the whole WAN Show setup over on Floatplane.

They use vMix to handle the live stream now. IIRC the lower third is a browser source or at least elements like Merch Messages are.

If you're interested I'd recommend getting Floatplane even if its just for one month to access that video.

Absolutely worth the subscription. Good bitrate 4k is UNMATCHED. And the audio is so nice.