DE with start menu tiles similar to win 10?

Is there anything equivalent to the windows 10 start menu tiles on any linux desktop environments?

I have really come to like them as a replacement for using desktop icons since you can just open it over all your opened windows to open a new one instead of minimizing all(or just the necessary ones but that often more trouble), opening one app and then having to restore everything one by one because there is now 1 open window and restoring the previous state will just hide the newly opened one.

It seems unavoidable that I will be forced to switch to linux in the near future and it should be in a state to support everything I need but I'd really like to have a solution to get the tile functionality back once I switch and I don't know if that exist or not.

I've found Tiled Menu so far in the KDE store but it doesn't support tile groups which is a big part of why it's so good in win 10.

It's kind of hard to find info about this since most result just return window tile manager software like i3 so any help would be really appreciated.

I think i understand what you are asking, but my efforts have always been angled towards "making the win10 start menu look like a normal one".

I've used KDE for nearly 20 years now, and know you can have "whatever menu you want", BUT someone has to "write" it first.

How does https://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/Application_Dashboard measure up?

That kind of launcher type thing would be fine too, the most important part is really the ability to organize my shortcuts the way I want them to be, similar to what I could do on a desktop, but with slightly more functional grouping rather than using folders.

In that specific dashboard, the favorites section would need to be the main focus and have the ability to group software.

Here's a visual example from my current start menu.

Default view:

StartMenuTiles.jpg.5f90b4069646fb8f8b7522ba4dd1a29c.jpg

Group open:

StartMenuTiles_2.jpg.6b6e0c4db240f8407a3c416304a78829.jpg

I know it's technically possible to create for sure, but as you say, someone has to write it and I'm hoping I'm not the only person that want something similar and one of us already wrote it.

That is the tiled menu I linked in my first post(I assume since the link is identical but the kde store gives me a timeout atm).

The problem it has is the lack of grouping for the tiles which is fairly important to me, unless you're telling me that I'm mistaken about that.