Redragon K530 Pro connection madness

Mafi24

Bluetooth and wired connection doesn't work at all.
2.4 GHz works, but only until the RGB turns off for battery saving. After I press a button so the keyboard lights turning on again the PC doesn't recieves the inputs anymore. If I turn it off and back on it works again, but only until the light goes off. If it would work only in wired mode I would be still mad (I bought a wirelless keyboard for a reason), but at least I could use it.
It's crazy...
I don't want to mess with their stupid softwares because those have alredy gave Me enough headaches.
It's not My first annoying issue so I slowly start to hate this product. The worst part is that with this condition I can't even sell it.
For the past few minutes, while I write this dumb article I'm using the keyboard with no problem, but only because I didn't let it to go to sleep mode, so this means it's not the USB port's fault. Sadly.
Any help?

UPDATE:
So I messed with it a bit and turnd out that now bluetooth works, but ofc with the same wake up problem. I tought maybe the wired conection isn't working because something happened with the original cable so I tried it with another one, but still nothing. I tried to use it in wirelless mode and charging it as well, because I tought this way it wouldn't go in sleep (why would it if it constanly getting power?), but He doesn't care at all and goes to sleep no matter what. I can't even use firmware updater, because the PC's doesn't recognise it in wired mode and the software doesn't work wirellessly. I have a beautifull video as well.

I'm not sure which Windows you are using, but I have heard of some devices not waking up from sleep mode. You need to go o the Control panel /Hardware and Sound/Power Options and click the Change plan settings. Then click "Change advanced power settings" and disable USB selective suspend settings. See if that prevents the device from not waking up. You may also need to check your BIOS settings to see if there are options to allow USB to wake up from certain power state modes. Not all motherboards have such advance features.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

On 12/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, alyen said:

I'm not sure which Windows you are using, but I have heard of some devices not waking up from sleep mode. You need to go o the Control panel /Hardware and Sound/Power Options and click the Change plan settings. Then click "Change advanced power settings" and disable USB selective suspend settings. See if that prevents the device from not waking up. You may also need to check your BIOS settings to see if there are options to allow USB to wake up from certain power state modes. Not all motherboards have such advance features.

You misunderstood Me. The problem is clearly in the keyboard.