LG G2 vs. LG G2 mini

Hello fellows.

This is my first topic so please give me some tolerance before punishing :D

Just bear with me for a while.

I am really puzzled between going for an LG G2 and an LG G2 mini. Having looked at all the specs and pricing as follows: around 300 euro here in Bulgaria for the mini and around 400 euro for the normal version G2. 

My main points of bouncing back and forth between them are these:

1. PRICE. I know I won't be using the phone that much so I am thinking of whether I need to spend the more money on a phone that I will rarely use.

2. DISPLAY. I really want the smaller display (like 4.7"), but I really prefer the Full HD 1080 or at least HD 720 displays. This is why I am puzzled between the two, because they aren't really combining those. I would like some feedback from LG G2 mini owners on that how their displays perform and if that performance is satisfactory.

3. SD CARD SLOT. I do not know the international version, USA and UK versions, Canada and so on... but, here the G2 normal comes with an encapsulated body and no micro SD card slot, whereas the G2 mini comes with a removable back and an SD card slot.

4. CAMERA. This is more like a secondary problem, but I would enjoy the 13MP camera of the G2.

5. Processor and RAM. Self-explanatory.

My perfect choice would be a mini version, the same in specs, but just smaller. However, this cannot happen here. I would like you to advise me which should I get, why is it better and if you have any feedback from the model. Just so you know, please do not offer me other phones such as HTC and SONY because I have looked at them numerous times and I really hate their design!

The G2 (non-mini) is great. You'll grow to like the extra real estate and to deal with the larger screen. 

BUT- the LG G3 is coming out soon. I would wait until that comes out and pick up that. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Yeah, but the LG G3 is featuring probably a 2K display as I have been seeing in the Internet, and I really do not want anything above 1080 on a smartphone. Yes, I agree that it hasn't come out yet and it will be interesting to see what it is, but I have to make a choice for now pretty quickly; and I am sure that I won't have the budget for a G3. The only way that its release can affect my purchase is maybe after it is released, the G2 price will drop (but no one knows when and by how much). And, as I said, I pretty much have to pick up one of the two now. So, I am heading towards the G2 (non-mini). Thank you for your reply :)

i would just go with a g2 fullsize. looking at the mini specs. holy shit i would hate using LG skin with the mini. the mink looks worse than the galaxy s4 mini.... and i do like my g2