Looking back at your posts in IPB

Go to solution Solved by No One Puts A Real Name,

Profile > My Content

I was wondering how to look back at all your posts in IPB. I could access them by just scrolling down in the posts part of my profile in VB5 (not complaining, this software is a thousand times better), but in IPB I'm not sure how to find them without searching for one in particular (with search). The reason I ask is because I often like to look back and reflect on or fix/update posts that are more than five posts ago. If anyone knows how I'd like to be informed.

Edit: I'm sorry if this isn't fit for the troubleshooting forum but I thought it would be the best fit.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Profile > My Content

I feel so stupid. I figured it out a moment before I checked my notifications.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

I feel so stupid. I figured it out a moment before I checked my notifications.

haha! thats ok bro.

AMD Athlon 64 x2 3600+ | Asus M2N68-AM SE2 | 3gb ddr2 | Orion 600w | Sapphire HD5570