Need help post hard drive swap

Scampi Man

Greetings, I just did a hard drive swap and need a little info on cleaning things up after. Disk 1 is the new 1tb SSD I installed, and Disk 2 is the old 500gb HDD. The operating system used to be on disk 2, I copied it onto the new disk 1. The machine didn't seem to recognize the new disk 1 as something it could boot from, but it now boots from disk 1 after I reset the PC (I didn't expect that to work). I should also say I only sort of understand what I'm doing. My questions are:

Can I safely wipe disk 2? Everything on it was copied (and my files backed up elsewhere as well), and it now boots off disk 1, so that should be fine, right? Just want to be sure.

How do I fix the drive names? How it used to be was that there was C and D, C being the boot drive and also where I had all my files, and D being the second drive. Now I see three of them listed in windows explorer, D is unopenable, C is all my stuff, and E is disk 2.

Is there anything else that doesn't look right?

Thanks!

drives.PNG

drives2.PNG

Not sure about the D, but yeah you can wipe the old harddrive, but I would still recommend having a backup of your data, something that it would be pretty good for. Also a fresh install would be better imo, but if you already copied it, then ig it's fine