Suddenly can't connect to 5G WIFI

So today my laptop for some reason stopped connecting to 5G WIFI that I was connected to, it just says "Can't connect to this network" after I enter the password. I've ran windows troubleshoot, reinstalled network adapter drivers 2 times with different versions, reset the network and tried on different WIFI's

The laptop is Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 16ABR8, win 10pro (not the latest update I suppose), I bought it a week ago and barely used itimage.png.ea6987821a4663e3b48480cc5883f1f4.png

You can't connect to any networks or just yours ?

You can always try the good ol' 

netsh winsock reset

netsh int ip reset

netsh advfirewall reset
ipconfig /flushdns

and restart

Also please check if you wireless adapter has support for WPA3. Sometimes if your Wi-Fi is configured on WPA3 and your adapter doesn't support it you will see pic related

A8R9iC9.jpeg

9 minutes ago, UnhingedIT said:

You can't connect to any networks or just yours ?

You can always try the good ol' 

netsh winsock reset

netsh int ip reset

netsh advfirewall reset
ipconfig /flushdns

and restart

Also please check if you wireless adapter has support for WPA3. Sometimes if your Wi-Fi is configured on WPA3 and your adapter doesn't support it you will see pic related

A8R9iC9.jpeg

I can't connect to my home 5g network, but I was connected to it last time I used laptop, now for some reason none of 5g networks I've tried wont work, non 5g ones are working properly. Also I tries what you listed above and it didnt help 😔, wpa3 support is present

Change the driver 5ghz band value to "ac" not "ax" in device manager.

DeviceManger > Network adapter > Your network adapter > Properties > Advanced > Band Value

Also this may be dumb but did you tried turning the router on and off again ?

On 11/14/2023 at 10:42 PM, UnhingedIT said:

Change the driver 5ghz band value to "ac" not "ax" in device manager.

DeviceManger > Network adapter > Your network adapter > Properties > Advanced > Band Value

Also this may be dumb but did you tried turning the router on and off again ?

Reinstalling windows helped, but the moment I updated drivers using driver booster (which I've always used to update all drivers at the time) it disconnected from 5g network and never connected, even thought network driver seems legit after update. So I guess that was the problem