Windows Activation

Hydraengineer
Go to solution Solved by Hydraengineer,
34 minutes ago, whispous said:

How long ago did you purchase it from Amazon, and was it an OEM or a Retail license?

18 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Did you buy it shipped and sold from Amazon or from a third party seller on Amazon?

Bought it at the end of October and from a third party. I'm assuming retail, product page doesn't say which.

Ended up working out anyway. Under the activation window there is the option to call. Did that and the automated system sent me a text that had me type in a ID code that my PC had. Was able to activate it!

Built a new system and when trying to activate it says this product key was already used on another PC (Error code: 0xC004C008). I bought a Windows 11 key w/usb from Amazon and this is the first time using it.

I'm going to try to activate over the phone to see if that helps. If not ill probably have to buy another license. If that happens, is it possible to return it to Amazon? Will they accept it?

How long ago did you purchase it from Amazon, and was it an OEM or a Retail license?

Did you buy it shipped and sold from Amazon or from a third party seller on Amazon?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

34 minutes ago, whispous said:

18 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Bought it at the end of October and from a third party. I'm assuming retail, product page doesn't say which.

Ended up working out anyway. Under the activation window there is the option to call. Did that and the automated system sent me a text that had me type in a ID code that my PC had. Was able to activate it!