Well, I got screwed over...

Shd0w2

Welp, I tried to buy $5 credit for waframe, turns out, I accidently bought it on the wrong account... 

Anything else happening to you guys? I really wish that didn't happen :[

Diamond 5 in League :)

Smoking too much bud in Colorado?

Naw, just tired.from budJk.

Welp, I tried to buy $5 credit for waframe, turns out, I accidently bought it on the wrong account... 

Anything else happening to you guys? I really wish that didn't happen :[

Not sure where you bought it from, but you might be able to get Steam Support to move it for you.

Not sure where you bought it from, but you might be able to get Steam Support to move it for you.

I did it on warframes site on a warframe account using steam money. So I think only warframe support can do it, and they aren't working until the 20tth

Want me to 1 up you to make you feel better? Ok sure. 

I spent 120 on an R9-290x Cooler, thinking it was the actual graphics card. Now i just have the stupid cooling fins + fans sitting under my desk. A $100 paper weight.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Want me to 1 up you to make you feel better? Ok sure. 

I spent 120 on an R9-290x Cooler, thinking it was the actual graphics card. Now i just have the stupid cooling fins + fans sitting under my desk. A $100 paper weight.

One fine looking paper weight, I presume. Mhmm mmhm. 

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

One fine looking paper weight, I presume. Mhmm mmhm. 

Haha that laugh made me feel just a bit better :) (because it was kinda true. I love the MSI Twin Frozr Cooler)

mg-uaSdGpEck3xHfDocf_qA.jpg

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Haha that laugh made me feel just a bit better :) (because it was kinda true. I love the MSI Twin Frozr Cooler)

mg-uaSdGpEck3xHfDocf_qA.jpg

at least when you do ever get a 290x you will have a nice cooler for it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

at least when you do ever get a 290x you will have a nice cooler for it 

Yeah which is pretty awesome. Well I just checked ebay, looks like it was the 290 non x. Either way, when I bought it and the seller sent it before checking his messages, that was a sad day for me :(