BSODs and crashes with PC

Fvnkeez

Hey! For a few years now I've been having random BSODs on my PC, and recently I've decided to change some parts of the PC to check what could be the issue.

The usuals BSODs I have are:

-IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ntoskrnel.exe)

-HYPERVISOR ERROR

-PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Clean reinstalled W10 few times and still having issues. Updated to W11 and still having those. Recently, apart from the BSODs, every game I play crashes without an error code, usually when playing around 10 minutes or so.

I bought new RAM yesterday to see if that was the issue (even tho I ran a memtest on the old RAM and passed the tests).

If it helps, my CPU (Ryzen 5 3600) had a few pins bent when my dad was trying to install it, but he straightened them all and I've been working with that CPU since then.

What could be the issue for all of this? I'm really fed up with this problem.

EDIT1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/738k8eaq81zaj63/Minidump.zip/file Minidump (just reinstalled W10 one hour ago, only had 1 BSOD since then)

1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ntoskrnl.exe): This error is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. An attempt is made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high1.

2. HYPERVISOR ERROR: This error indicates an issue with the Hypervisor virtualization software within Windows. It is typically caused by faulty Hyper-V settings, problems with your PC’s memory, corrupted data sectors, and even outdated drivers23.

3. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA: This error is often the result of problems in the hardware, specifically the RAM. It can also be attributed to Windows’ mismanagement of the virtual memory45. Other causes include outdated Windows, outdated/corrupt drivers, and/or corrupted/damaged system files6. Info credited to bing copilot

What type of hard drive are you using? SSD or NVme?

2 hours ago, WackySpace said:
  1. IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ntoskrnl.exe): This error is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses. An attempt is made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high1.

2. HYPERVISOR ERROR: This error indicates an issue with the Hypervisor virtualization software within Windows. It is typically caused by faulty Hyper-V settings, problems with your PC’s memory, corrupted data sectors, and even outdated drivers23.

3. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA: This error is often the result of problems in the hardware, specifically the RAM. It can also be attributed to Windows’ mismanagement of the virtual memory45. Other causes include outdated Windows, outdated/corrupt drivers, and/or corrupted/damaged system files6. Info credited to bing copilot

What type of hard drive are you using? SSD or NVme?

I'm using a Sabrent Rocket M2 NVme

The mix of errors and the dump file uploaded suggests faulty RAM. Use the machine normally with one stick at a time and see if you still crash. If both sticks cause crashes when used alone then I want the new dump files, but the next suspect would be the CPU. For some reason third gen Ryzen looks like RAM when faulty. 

4 hours ago, Fvnkeez said:

Hey! For a few years now I've been having random BSODs on my PC, and recently I've decided to change some parts of the PC to check what could be the issue.

The usuals BSODs I have are:

-IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (ntoskrnel.exe)

-HYPERVISOR ERROR

-PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA

Clean reinstalled W10 few times and still having issues. Updated to W11 and still having those. Recently, apart from the BSODs, every game I play crashes without an error code, usually when playing around 10 minutes or so.

I bought new RAM yesterday to see if that was the issue (even tho I ran a memtest on the old RAM and passed the tests).

If it helps, my CPU (Ryzen 5 3600) had a few pins bent when my dad was trying to install it, but he straightened them all and I've been working with that CPU since then.

What could be the issue for all of this? I'm really fed up with this problem.

EDIT1: https://www.mediafire.com/file/738k8eaq81zaj63/Minidump.zip/file Minidump (just reinstalled W10 one hour ago, only had 1 BSOD since then)

Bending the pins back could be the cause if it wasn't bent back properly. The pins on the CPU are crucial for its operation as they facilitate communication between the CPU and the motherboard. If any of these pins are damaged or not making proper contact, it could lead to system instability, including BSODs