MSI b550 boot error led

Go to solution Solved by Juice_dreams_,

I used a high quality HDMI cable while installing windows to get display once windows does was installed display port started working not sure why the issue was there but that's what fixed it 

So I'm going to try to make this short well including as much information as possible I've had a few PCS and have troubleshooter in the past but this is my first ground up build. As I was putting it together before I installed the PSU I fired up the PC to see if it would post before I tidied everything up and finished it posted and I finished the install and then it wouldn't boot I have power no display everything is new besides the GPU. I unplugged the SSD and left only one channel of memory in it to see if that would fix it and it didn't I also unplugged it and pulled seamoss for the night and the issue still isn't fixed everything is plugged in correctly

20231017_231803.jpg

20231017_231812.jpg

20231018_003726.jpg

20231018_003817.jpg

I used a high quality HDMI cable while installing windows to get display once windows does was installed display port started working not sure why the issue was there but that's what fixed it