Command Bar File Explorer

ChopstickWarrior

Screenshot 2023-10-14 233938.png

Need help removing command bar on file explorer, i already tried to do some searching but somehow nothing works on my case.

OldNewExplorer ust replacing ribbon menu with command bar, using ribbon disable just replacing it too not removing it, tried to use resource hacker but nothings change
im afraid that i misssed some step but i already try and repeat every tutorials that i found.

anyone got some tricks or anything to remove that? 

thank you in advanced 🙂

my cute beast : i3 - 530 3.2GHz | Gt 240 4gb | msi h55m-e21 | samsung 2x2GB | toshiba 500GB 7200 | greatwall 400W | unknown standart case from 2010 | Lenovo thinksvision L197 | Digital Alliance Meca 8 TKL | Digital Alliance Luna X2 | Shady chinese Headphone (but the sounds is good)

i know its old and have some crappy part, but it can run crysis tho.

I'm not sure what you've done to come to that screenshot but heres what I would do from the beginning.

First use the ribbon disabler which should bring back the old command bar and then use this tutorial to "remove" the command bar.

https://www.askvg.com/how-to-make-folder-band-auto-hidden-in-windows-vista/

Edit the shellstyle.dll of the theme you are currently using

thanks for the tip dude, but still it didnt work for me

im just gonna giveup at this point

my cute beast : i3 - 530 3.2GHz | Gt 240 4gb | msi h55m-e21 | samsung 2x2GB | toshiba 500GB 7200 | greatwall 400W | unknown standart case from 2010 | Lenovo thinksvision L197 | Digital Alliance Meca 8 TKL | Digital Alliance Luna X2 | Shady chinese Headphone (but the sounds is good)

i know its old and have some crappy part, but it can run crysis tho.