.ovpn file format or path not valid? help... please

hey guys, 

so im trying to set up my own vpn network for home / personal ive got the vpn network running and it works through the openvpn client but when trying to install / connect through my router i get an issue where it dosent think that my .ovpn file is valid, not custom at all, stright from the server export. it just isnt saying its valid, when looking therugh my syslog on the router i get the log issue of OVPN: Unrecoginzed or unsupported option: [tls-crypt-v2]
i have no idea how to fix this issue, if someone could give me a hand as looking it up has given me no results.

im useing a aimesh network of two asus routers the main router is a RT-AX56U i have no idea if its a firmware issue or if its a me issue. anything will help at this point. 

scratch that, apprently im just blind, there is a toggle for v2 on the export page.... sorry 

1 hour ago, BassBoostedDuck said:

…it dosent think that my .ovpn file is valid, not custom at all, stright from the server export. it just isnt saying its valid, when looking therugh my syslog on the router i get the log issue of OVPN: Unrecoginzed or unsupported option: [tls-crypt-v2]

Most likely the OpenVPN version on your server is newer than what your router supports. It's essentially telling you that it doesn't know/understand the TLS Crypt v2 algorithm.

So most likely you'll need to configure your server to use an algorithm that is also supported by your router.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply