Thank you all finished build(parts incoming)

1 hour ago, oDiamondz said:

i mean 14th gen intel is going to use lga 1851 so hes going to need a new mobo either way so honestly you might want to go with am5 for now

Quoted When '14th Gen' was believed to be a new Meteor Lake architecture, the LGA 1851 socket was thought to be necessary for the new CPUs. But since 14th Gen is now a 'Raptor Lake Refresh', the LGA 1700 socket will very probably be the one the new chip arrivals use. We;ll know for sure when things are confirmed.

1 hour ago, oDiamondz said:

ahh i see 😞

You rly think 4k would better even tho you cant achieve like 100fps? You can see difference when you drop from 100 to 60. I mean I could get another monitor and return one I didnt open them yet. If so know any good 4k 32inch with price like 900-1100£?

2 hours ago, oDiamondz said:

i mean 14th gen intel is going to use lga 1851 so hes going to need a new mobo either way so honestly you might want to go with am5 for now

I still got time i might hold on with mobo then. Im torn between galahad trinity 2 360 , and arctic 420 >.> galahad looks so much nicer 

On 10/13/2023 at 3:26 PM, Xenres said:

Quoted When '14th Gen' was believed to be a new Meteor Lake architecture, the LGA 1851 socket was thought to be necessary for the new CPUs. But since 14th Gen is now a 'Raptor Lake Refresh', the LGA 1700 socket will very probably be the one the new chip arrivals use. We;ll know for sure when things are confirmed.

oh thats cool i dident know that, if it does use LGA 1700 then i would def go with it, especially bc ryzen 8000 isint supost to release until some time in 2024

On 10/13/2023 at 3:29 PM, Xenres said:

You rly think 4k would better even tho you cant achieve like 100fps? You can see difference when you drop from 100 to 60. I mean I could get another monitor and return one I didnt open them yet. If so know any good 4k 32inch with price like 900-1100£?

na honestly 1440 oled is prob gona be better for cyberpunk and most other AAA games, unless u wana get this  https://pcpartpicker.com/product/sGQcCJ/lg-48gq900-b-475-3840x2160-120-hz-monitor-48gq900-b  which is more of a tv lmao

On 10/13/2023 at 3:29 PM, Xenres said:

I still got time i might hold on with mobo then. Im torn between galahad trinity 2 360 , and arctic 420 >.> galahad looks so much nicer 

go with the galahad, gona be like the same perf but quieter and i agree it looks better

5 hours ago, oDiamondz said:

oh thats cool i dident know that, if it does use LGA 1700 then i would def go with it, especially bc ryzen 8000 isint supost to release until some time in 2024

na honestly 1440 oled is prob gona be better for cyberpunk and most other AAA games, unless u wana get this  https://pcpartpicker.com/product/sGQcCJ/lg-48gq900-b-475-3840x2160-120-hz-monitor-48gq900-b  which is more of a tv lmao

go with the galahad, gona be like the same perf but quieter and i agree it looks better

Updated list and everything based on opinions and fell in love with that build just torn between mobo now >.<