Are there any really NARROW atx cases?

Absentidei

I'm looking to save some space under my desk, so I'm thinking about getting a new case for my computer. 

Currently I have a fractal design define R5, wich is a lot of wasted space, since my storage is a couple of m2 disks, I don't have a dvd rom, and I have a AIO cooler for my computer... 
It's 232 mm wide, wich takes a lot of space under my desk. 

I'm thinking it would be possible to build a really narrow case, if you flip the PSU sideways, and use a riser to put the GPU vertically... 

Even with the PSU mounted the right way, you should be able to get a case down to 160ish mm?

I've found a few very narrow cases, but they seem to be all for mATX or mITX motherboards, and sfx psus, and I'd prefer to not have to buy a new motherboard or PSU

So. Are there any suggesetions for really narrow ( > 19 cm, but preferably narrower) computer case that can fit a full size ATX motherboard, regular ATX psu, 240mm AIO cooler and a 330mm GPU?

16 minutes ago, Absentidei said:

I'm looking to save some space under my desk, so I'm thinking about getting a new case for my computer. 

Currently I have a fractal design define R5, wich is a lot of wasted space, since my storage is a couple of m2 disks, I don't have a dvd rom, and I have a AIO cooler for my computer... 
It's 232 mm wide, wich takes a lot of space under my desk. 

I'm thinking it would be possible to build a really narrow case, if you flip the PSU sideways, and use a riser to put the GPU vertically... 

Even with the PSU mounted the right way, you should be able to get a case down to 160ish mm?

I've found a few very narrow cases, but they seem to be all for mATX or mITX motherboards, and sfx psus, and I'd prefer to not have to buy a new motherboard or PSU

So. Are there any suggesetions for really narrow ( > 19 cm, but preferably narrower) computer case that can fit a full size ATX motherboard, regular ATX psu, 240mm AIO cooler and a 330mm GPU?

Lian Li had a wall mountable case that was narrow. I've struggled recently and now to find it for sale, so its probably been out of production for a while.

They had mITX and full ATX versions with this layout.

Lian Li Shows off New Wall-Mountable Open-Air Prototypes | eTeknix

A current production version would be a modified Thermaltake Core P3 with a riser.

Ryzen 7950x3D Direct Die NH-D15, CCD1 disabled

RTX 4090 @133%/+230/+500

Builder/Enthusiast/Overclocker since 2012  //  Professional IT since 2017

Cougar MX330 is a thin case not as thin as you wanted thow.

thrmaltake had one but dc it.

posably silver stone has one.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links