Wireless MMO mouses?

Beep or Boop

Hey guys, I recently swapped back to the Razer Naga Pro because i've been wanting all of the buttons that that mice offers. But I am slowly realizing why I don't like Razer products. I've already had two RMA's for faulty connections where it would disconnect for a few seconds then come back. Never happend when I was using my G603. Does anyone have any recommendations for wirelesss mice that have 12 buttons? Doesn't have to be twelve but a good amount of programmable buttons would be ideal.

9 minutes ago, Beep or Boop said:

Hey guys, I recently swapped back to the Razer Naga Pro because i've been wanting all of the buttons that that mice offers. But I am slowly realizing why I don't like Razer products. I've already had two RMA's for faulty connections where it would disconnect for a few seconds then come back. Never happend when I was using my G603. Does anyone have any recommendations for wirelesss mice that have 12 buttons? Doesn't have to be twelve but a good amount of programmable buttons would be ideal.

Redgradon M908 could be a good option Redragon M908 Impact RGB LED MMO Mouse with Side Buttons Optical Wired Gaming Mouse with 12,400DPI, High Precision, 20 Programmable Mouse Buttons : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

@Beep or Boop read edit

EDIT: 

Sorry I just saw that it said wireless, try going for these mice then 

Amazon.com: ASUS ROG Spatha X Wireless Gaming Mouse (Magnetic Charging Stand, 12 Programmable Buttons, 19,000 DPI, Push-fit Hot Swap Switch Sockets, ROG Micro Switches&Paracord and Aura RGB lighting),Black : Everything Else

Amazon.com: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with Hero 25K Sensor, PowerPlay Compatible, Tunable Weights and Lightsync RGB - Black : Video Games

Corsair DARKSTAR RGB WIRELESS Gaming Mouse For MMO, MOBA - 26,000 DPI - 15 Programmable Buttons - Up To 80hrs Battery - iCUE Compatible - Black : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Corsair SCIMITAR ELITE RGB WIRELESS MMO Gaming Mouse - 26,000 DPI - 16 Programmable Buttons - Up to 150hrs Battery - iCUE Compatible - Black : Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Scimitar Elite Wireless looks to be the best fit if you're looking for that whole keypad on the side style. 

21 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Scimitar Elite Wireless looks to be the best fit if you're looking for that whole keypad on the side style. 

Yeah the Scimitar is looking like the best bet. What's Corsairs track record for wireless mice? I've had no problems with my old logitech mice, but man. This Razer mouse is making me wanna throw it through a wall.

18 hours ago, Beep or Boop said:

Yeah the Scimitar is looking like the best bet. What's Corsairs track record for wireless mice? I've had no problems with my old logitech mice, but man. This Razer mouse is making me wanna throw it through a wall.

I wouldn't know about the wireless version, but I did use the wired variant and had constant issues where the side buttons would stop working which resulted in having to fully shut down iCue, uninstall one driver, unplug and plug the mouse back in and restart iCue to get them working again.

That issue made me give up on it and after moving over to my backup for a while, I eventually purchased a steelseries aerox 9 wireless and has been my go to MMO mouse for the past few months (my only issue with it is that there is no customisation options when it's in bluetooth mode).