Audio crackling in HUNT:Showdown

Hello,
I have started playing HUNT:Showdown a few days ago and I noticed my audio crackling, especially when a lot of ingame sound effects are being played. I have tried several things in order to fix this issue but nothing seems to work:
First I made sure the right audio devices were selected in my game settings. Then I ran the windows troubleshooter which didn't find anything. I disabled all my audio enhancements and tried several Audio Formats, but nothing seemed to help. At last I tried updating my audio drivers and also reinstalled them but again nothing changed. I'd like to point out that my audio works properly on other games such as Rocket League for example, it really seems to be HUNT posing problem. I've already had a similar issue in Elden Ring, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it is for HUNT. I am desperate and don't know how to fix this issue, if anyone might have an idea that could help me, I would be very thankful if I could try it out :).
Greets,
Loris

Try uninstalling and re installing hunt if you can. You could also try verifying the game files through steam.

19 hours ago, IgniVellex said:

Try uninstalling and re installing hunt if you can. You could also try verifying the game files through steam.

Hey :), thanks for your response.
Unfortunately, this hasn't fixed my problem. It felt like verifying the game files helped a little bit but not very much... I tried reinstalling the game as well but sadly it didn't fix my issue :/.

5 hours ago, LorisRaptor said:

Hey :), thanks for your response.
Unfortunately, this hasn't fixed my problem. It felt like verifying the game files helped a little bit but not very much... I tried reinstalling the game as well but sadly it didn't fix my issue :/.

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't really have anything else to say that might help. You could try posting this on reddit as well. Hope you have luck with your issue.

audio crackling is often caused by chipset, so try updating the drivers if you havent 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

On 10/1/2023 at 4:56 AM, Mark Kaine said:

audio crackling is often caused by chipset, so try updating the drivers if you havent 

Hey, unfortunately, updating Chipset drivers didnt solve the issue either, but I fixed it now by using a different audio driver (older version) and it is fixed now.

On 10/2/2023 at 1:28 PM, LorisRaptor said:

Hey, unfortunately, updating Chipset drivers didnt solve the issue either, but I fixed it now by using a different audio driver (older version) and it is fixed now.

Nevermind it still doesn't work, still looking for a solution ;_;