WAN Show problems

I'm finding that the chat for the WAN Show on twitch is one of the worst I've encountered. I recommend turning on slow mode, so everyone can read the chat and you can read the chat. It seems like there has been less and less user interaction on twitch after the WAN Show became popular, so slow mode will allow you to read what people say when you ask for opinions on the show's topics. 

Yep, I have been trying to get them to do it too, but there is only one mod who is an idiot who clearly doesn't know how to use the commands.

This is the worst twitch stream ever, no joke.

Corsair 230T Black with red LEDs • AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core • Cooler Master Seidon 120V 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+  Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2 x4GB)  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB • Corsair RM 650W • Windows 10 • Logitech G403 + G810 • Audio Technica ATH-TAD300 • 1TB Seagate HDD x 2 256GB SanDisk SSD

There are 3744+ people, what did you expect?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

We expected a stream this big to have 5+ mods who know what they are doing.

Corsair 230T Black with red LEDs • AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core • Cooler Master Seidon 120V 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+  Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2 x4GB)  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB • Corsair RM 650W • Windows 10 • Logitech G403 + G810 • Audio Technica ATH-TAD300 • 1TB Seagate HDD x 2 256GB SanDisk SSD

DansGaming gets 2000+ viewers consistantly and he will put on slow mode if chat gets crazy ,has mods that don't accidentally ban everyone, and can actually read chat 

Any stream with 4000 people will have a shitty chat. After a lot of subjective analysis with no scientific basis at all, I think the threshold is roughly 200-300 viewers, depending on the stream. I've seen 1000 people chats that are civil but in some streams you hit 200 and it gets stupid fast.

I really think the problem is that without slow mode, the mods can't read chat or can't click the right button because it moves too fast.

Mods cannot help with the sheer amount messages the chat will receive.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Yeah, i resorted to fast one liners to say anything, moves far too fast and full of spammers :/

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Mods cannot help with the sheer amount messages the chat will receive.

Yes they can, there is a feature called slow mode so people can't send messages too fast.

Yes they can, there is a feature called slow mode so people can't send messages too fast.

So? Even if it's slow there are still 3500 messages coming at once.

No there won't be. Just stop trying to one-up me. It's childish and it makes you look a little silly when you don't know what you're talking about.

Yeah and then it takes a minute before anyone can send another.

No there won't be. Just stop trying to one-up me. It's childish and it makes you look a little silly when you don't know what you're talking about.

One up you? What this is a contest now? Dude please this is pathetic. Fine I surrender, you win take your prize...

One up you? What this is a contest now? Dude please this is pathetic. Fine I surrender, you win take your prize...

Dude it's not a contest, that's what I'm saying. Thing is you are trying to argue with multiple people that know better than you.

Dude it's not a contest, that's what I'm saying. Thing is you are trying to argue with multiple people that know better than you.

All the better. If I discuss with people that know less than me, I waste my time; If I discuss with people that know more than me, I learn.

All the better. If I discuss with people that know less than me, I waste my time; If I discuss with people that know more than me, I learn.

Fair enough :) Just don't pretend you know, we're happy to teach, but not to a wannabe knowitall :P

i hardly watch twitch chats in general, though the wan show is certainly a very messy one

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I never participate in the chat, I just watch Linus & Slick rant about whatever they are ranting about.