How can I get extra USB headers on H81 motherboard

I have an EVM H81(a local name) motherboard which has only a single USB 2.0 header which is also a 4pin not a 9pin which means it can only drive a single USB 2.0 port off of that,

I was thinking to use the external USB hub I have laying around and desolder its ports and use it as a 1 to 4 internal hub,

The problem is I want two devices connected to the hub all the time (the ARGB controller for strip and the case single usb 2.0 port) and I think the 4pin header wont be able to have sufficient power for both the devices, so can I use molex to power the USB hub somehow?

31 minutes ago, mariushm said:

How about you take some pictures of the board and post them here?

You sure there's only a 4 pin?  Quick google search shows this board which has  usb 3 header and 2 usb 2 headers close to the audio connectors : https://evmzone.com/evmh81jel.html

I have a PSU replacement on the way so tomorrow I will take out the board and take pictures of it, but the thing is the board mentioned on their website is an older model and they have yet not updated for the newer model,

I have looked around on the MB and there are solders for another USB 2 header but there is empty space for the controller IC near it so I highly suspect that there was space for 2nd USB 2.0 header but they just didn't add the controller and pins for it,

And about the USB3 header, Yes I am using it for the USB 3 ports on the case and don't intend to interfere with it as its not as simple as USB 2.0 headers.