Are ethernet-cables durable?

PolishGod

This is my cable https://www.amazon.se/Nätverkskabel-Ethernet-kabel-Höghastighets-Internetkabel-kabelklämmor/dp/B0B5QLQT1G/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=Snowkids%2BCat%2B8%2BEthernet%2BCable&sr=8-5&th=1

It got in this vacuumcleaner from dyson (the vacuumcleaner basically tried to suck it in but it couldn't)

Is this enough to cause some sort of damage to the cables inside the protective rubber?

Dyson launches its first vacuum cleaner with laser detect technology

5 minutes ago, PolishGod said:

This is my cable https://www.amazon.se/Nätverkskabel-Ethernet-kabel-Höghastighets-Internetkabel-kabelklämmor/dp/B0B5QLQT1G/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=Snowkids%2BCat%2B8%2BEthernet%2BCable&sr=8-5&th=1

It got in this vacuumcleaner from dyson (the vacuumcleaner basically tried to suck it in but it couldn't)

Is this enough to cause some sort of damage to the cables inside the protective rubber?

Dyson launches its first vacuum cleaner with laser detect technology

Unless that vacuum has a shredder on it's tip, or shoots some sort of cutting laser.
Should be fine. Cat 8 is shielded, so atleast it will have some kind of foil covering each pair of wire.

Plus, what's stopping you from just trying the cable for use ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

If the cable doesn’t look like it’s damaged, it’s probably fine. 

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, Poinkachu said:

Unless that vacuum has a shredder on it's tip, or shoots some sort of cutting laser.
Should be fine. Cat 8 is shielded, so atleast it will have some kind of foil covering each pair of wire.

Plus, what's stopping you from just trying the cable for use ?

That doesn't make sure I lost no performance, an old ethernet-cable was damaged but still worked.

The description, if its to be believed, says 30AWG, unless its some cheap copper/aluminum alloy.

It should be fine.

1 hour ago, PolishGod said:

That doesn't make sure I lost no performance, an old ethernet-cable was damaged but still worked.

Well, if that's how you want to view it.
Then there is nothing we can say to convince you otherwise, no ? It will need either an X-ray or be cut and inspected or tested with ethernet speed tester.

Like I said, what's stopping you from trying the cable and see if it still perform the same ?

Old cables (depending on how old) might have suffered from insulation degradation over time, which makes them brittle.

Plus, what damaged it? accidentally vacuum cleaned too ?

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

3 hours ago, PolishGod said:

Just try it.

I'm sure it's fine.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.