RX 7900XT crashing when applying overclock settings

Hello all,

I have a Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XT and about a month ago it began crashing every time I load or adjust most of the tuning settings. Using the Adrenaline software, I was able to find some nice stable overclock and undervolt settings. They ran fine and have never caused a crash after 100+ hours of gaming with them. But out of nowhere one day, the Adrenaline software reset everything back to default. So, I loaded the settings again and my computer froze, and a few minutes later I got the blue screen with a stop code of DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Doing some reading online, it seems this may be related to my VRAM. I have tried taking a few steps already to fix the issue including updating my BIOS, using DDU to uninstall all the drivers and reinstall them, preformed several sfc scans (the first one found file corruption but fixed it, no issues after that), ran Microsoft defender and Malwarebytes scans (nothing found), and have tried gaming for a while with all the settings on factory default with no issues. It seems this issue only comes occurs when I either use the overclock VRAM auto tuning, the rage tuning preset, or manually adjust my tuning. At the moment I'm at a loss for what the problem is and how to fix it. Has anyone experienced this same issue? Does anyone know what the problem might be? Will post my custom tuning settings and general system configuration below. Thanks in advance.

Custom tuning settings:

GPU Min 500 MHz

GPU Max 2950 MHz

Voltage 1025 mV

VRAM Max 2614 MHz

Power limit +15%

System Config:

Ryzen 7 5800X3D

ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

Sapphire Pulse RX 7900XT

GSkill Trident Z 32 GB @ 3000 MHz

Corsair RM850x PSU