Help needed for picking components.

channingspike

Budget (including currency): $USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA 5, RDR2, Cyberpunk, CS:GO and more.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I’ve been working multiple jobs to save up for a new pc, and other general stuff for college. I plan on ordering all the components sometime after Christmas (hopefully by the end of February.) I typically use 1080p but I’ve been wanting to move up to 4k or 1080p 240hz, and I have 4 monitors. I’m looking for suggestions on what I can change, (primarily regarding the mobo, cpu, gpu, etc.) Also I would prefer to keep the storage, and I would like to have at least 64 GB of ram. Any suggestions on how it could be improved are greatly appreciated!

PCPartPicker Build

2 hours ago, channingspike said:

after Christmas (hopefully by the end of February.)

come back when that happen and you have a firm budget. Prices changes all the time, and new products are always going to be announced even as CES falters for computer announcement.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I would spend less on the PSU and CPU cooler, more on the GPU. Unless I truly needed 10TB of storage, I would get a 4TB NVMe drive instead.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.