Case fan help

SmileAsTheyDie

Hello all. A few months ago I built my first PC and I used a antec 302 as my case. The case comes with a 140mm fan mounted on the top-back and a 120mm mounted on the back, there are slots for 2 120mm fans at the front along with positions on the side (though I think those are fairly irrelevant) I was thinking of getting 2 120mm fans for the front but it appears, according to the newegg page, that my mobo, the z87-a only has 3 fan headers so how would I go upon getting 2 more fans in the case?

Get a fan splitter. One header will power 2 fans or more if using a molex, they are only like $2 

SuperNova: CPU: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.6 GPU: Sapphire R290 Tri-x @1200, @1350, MOBO: MSI Z87 G45 Gaming, RAM: 16Gb HyperX Fury White @1866, PSU: CORSAIR TX750M, CASE: Arc Midi R2, SSD: Kingston 120gb SSD, 
COOLING:
H100i w/ 2x Nb eLoop 800rpm

Check out my build log Black Dawn Check out my build log Supernova

Get a fan splitter. One header will power 2 fans or more if using a molex, they are only like $2 

ok cool. Any suggestion on 120mm fans?

ok cool. Any suggestion on 120mm fans?

Get anything from noiseblocker that guys your budget.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

What's your budget, you only get what you pay for. Especially if you're after silence.

Around 30-35$ though if there is something that justifies a higher price i can wait a bit

What kind of dollars are you using?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.