Dell G3 15 hinge parts suggestions

My Dell G3 15 3590's hinge finally started coming apart. Where is a good place to source some replacement hinges? I do have a Micro Center fairly close by as well as some other choices in Houston. I am just a bit iffy of most online retailers these days with so many horror stories. TIA

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts

You're probably not going to find them at Micro Center, but they're almost certainly available as a service part.

If you can find the part number (either as a sticker on the hinge or molded into it), and you're out of warranty, you'll probably find them on eBay.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

You're probably not going to find them at Micro Center, but they're almost certainly available as a service part.

If you can find the part number (either as a sticker on the hinge or molded into it), and you're out of warranty, you'll probably find them on eBay.

Yeah I didnt think they would have it. Ok so Ebay is probably my best bet. Thank you. 

Desktop - CPU: R5-2600 MOBO: Asus B450 Micro Atx MEM: Team T-Force RGB Black 16gb GPU: MSI 970 CASE: Zalman Z9 Neo White PSU: Antec EA-750 Earthwatts