HDMI Wireless share point

Beef Boss

Hello all

not sure what to really look up when I’m researching a solution for this situation but I figured I’d post here and see if anyone has suggestions. 

I’m looking for a solution to broadcast basically a webpage from a local physical machine on kiosk mode in chrome to three or more TV’s. The machine is connected via Ethernet to our network, and the TV’s would need to have a wireless interface between them and our AP’s. 

the physical machine only has that Ethernet connection, but I was wondering if there’s a scalable budget friendly option. Something that uses our AP’s to connect with, and maybe a sort of HDMI device to plug into the TV that does not require external power. 

the ideal solution is something like a web client that finds the receivers on the TV’s that are wirelessly connected. 

not sure if something like this exists, any suggestions or guidance would be greatly welcomed. Thank you. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

https://www.soft-land.org/articoli/43

Try this. Should load the page in english.

Not English-speaking person, sorry, I'll make mistakes. If you're kind, maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you're really kind, you'll nicely point that out so I will learn more about write in good English.  🙂

Assuming you have wireless infrastructure already...

Take the HDMI output of the machine with the web browser on it and send it through an encoder like this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TMXZCBB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Buy some inexpensive FireTV sticks, connect to WiFi, download VLC for Fire, and point VLC at the encoder IP address.

If you have the right wireless setup, you could switch the encoder to multicast mode and then you could have lots of FireTV sticks and the bandwidth taken would remain the same. This would require your network to be setup to be multicast aware. But even in unicast mode you shiould be able to support 5-10 connections easily.