r7 5800x Voltages Too High?

System Info and PBO Overclocking Video+Reddit Post are listed and linked, respectfully, below.

So I like to use CPUID HWMonitor while I play games to see how my system is running. Watch the GPU and CPU boost because I have them overclocked and watch temps and the like. I recently updated my bios on my board to version 4501 and I properly set up PBO by tuning the PPT EDC TDC limits according to the video I watched. I started playing games and while watching the CPU Voltages I noticed that anytime a core had a load over 5% the voltage would jump to 1.4 and all the way up to 1.5. I'm concerned that my CPU is frying itself to death. There was a Reddit Post that I found where someone was asking the same question and the response was that it was normal for it to boost up to 1.45 but then go down but mine is, like I said, anytime the CPU has a load on the load. This can't be okay! Right? Or am I just unware that this is totally normal and not gonna kill my processor?

System: r7 5800x; ASUS Crosshair viii Hero wifi; Corsair Elite Capellix 360

PBO Overclocking Video: 

Reddit Post:

Reddit Post: 

1 hour ago, Mr. Pops said:

ASUS Crosshair viii Hero wifi

Asus is very much well known to crank up the voltage at PBO/MCE enabled. You need to use the Curve Optimizer to lower the overall load voltage, try -20.

1 hour ago, Mr. Pops said:

tuning the PPT EDC TDC limits

Keep it on auto until you're sure that the temperature is going to be under control.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

The temps are fine, never cracking 70 and I have the offset on all core -23.

It is tuned fairly well, even better than I hoped. Its a good chip and I don't want to loose it due to overvolting.