Budget Water Cooling Loop

Snapy1

okay can someone try to get a full loop for a i7 4770k and a 780ti for under 200 dollars. 

Thanks,

~Nick

Case the case it would be in is a NZXT H440

Don't, you will regret it as your parts will be sub par, cheaper blocks and tubing can corrode and cause a build up of gunk. Either save up your money until you can afford a good loop or just use an AIO for the time being.

Get a Coolermaster Glacer 240L for the time being. You can upgrade it any time you want.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Don't forget the Swiftech H220/H320 :)

Oh, yeah. Those are good too, especially the H320. You've got the H440 so you can fit a 360mm in the top.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Get a Coolermaster Glacer 240L for the time being. You can upgrade it any time you want.

Don't forget the Swiftech H220/H320 :)

I currently have a h100i for my 4770k but its just not enough.