First Time Ever Full Custom Watercooling Do I have everything?

Hello there,

as written in the title, I am a complete newbie to custom watercooling... I have built my fare share of computers and wanted to try something new on my own rig.

I am running a 3090 and a Ryzen 7 5800x and wanted to watercool them both in the same loop inside my BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX.

With a little bit of digging and searching I have managed to come up with this list of stuff I'd like to have in my build

I hope someone with more experience in the Topic could tell me if I am missing something or if this isn't going to work at all...

Also I don't know what kind of and how many fittings I have to use

Thank you all in Advance

~ Nabronator

Radiators:

Alphacool 280mm 

Alphacool 240mm 

CPU Block:

HEATKILLER IV PRO

Reservoir/Pump:

Protium 150 D5/Reservoir Combo

GPU Block:

Byski Gigabyte 3090 Gaming OC Block

For Fittings and Tubing I havent found my go-to yet. I want to use Soft Tubing... Clear or Black is Pretty much up to the Price, as both looks quite good

You need fittings too and maybe a valve at the lowest point of the loop. And fans for the radiators

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

You need fittings too and maybe a valve at the lowest point of the loop. And fans for the radiators

Do you have any recommendations on how many and which type of fittings? I want some that are aesthetically pleasing but not like EK-Qickdisconnect expensive

I already have thought of fans... not much to get wrong there

13 minutes ago, Nabronator said:

Do you have any recommendations on how many and which type of fittings? I want some that are aesthetically pleasing but not like EK-Qickdisconnect expensive

I already have thought of fans... not much to get wrong there

If you are doing soft tubing I have had a good experience with EKs classic 10/13mm compression fittings. They don't seem to make those anymore though

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

If you are doing soft tubing I have had a good experience with EKs classic 10/13mm compression fittings. They don't seem to make those anymore though

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-torque-6-pack-stc-10-13-black
Do you mean those?

Also, is there any more advice you could give me? The total of my config goes up to 650€ without the fittings and tubing so i really don't wanna screw this up

I would just use bitspower multi barb fittings. Maybe grab some 45’s, 90’s and some spacers. 
EK zmt tubing. 
You’ll need two fittings per component. And maybe a Q fitting to plumb in a drain. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

I just saw that my Pump/Res combo isnt available any more... do you have any recommendations for this part?

Ek has server so and other vendors may still have it. I tend to stick with them as they look good and I can afford them over SC. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

1 hour ago, Nabronator said:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-torque-6-pack-stc-10-13-black
Do you mean those?

Also, is there any more advice you could give me? The total of my config goes up to 650€ without the fittings and tubing so i really don't wanna screw this up

Nope, I have an earlier model but those are probably fine too.

My best advice is to check that everything has the same threading on the ports so you can use the same fittings everywhere. Also heatkiller blocks are incredible.

I'd probably run black tubing and generic coolant if you don't have a specific look in mind.

Builds:

Spoiler