How do I power my GPU?

Hi,

I bought a Supermicro CSE-836 rack chassis without knowing what kind of PDB it had inside and now I'm not sure what is the best way to connect my GPU (GTX 1070).

It has two PWS-721P-1R PSUs and a PDB-PT825-8824 power distributor. 

1.    My prefered option would be to buy a new PDB and PSUs that would fit the chassis and possibly allow me to upgrade the system later with a better GPU. (It would be ideal if I could fit my editing workstation inside - 7950x + 3080ti  and all future configurations (This will be tricky anyway because newer GPUs are wider/taller than the standard pci-e slots in a 3U chassis unless you are looking at server components)).

Do you guys have any recommendations?

PSUs like PWS-1K41P-1R and PWS-1K62P-1R are very afordable but I'm having a hard time to find a compatible PDB that has a GPU cable.

2.    The current PDB has a 24pin, two 8-pin CPU cables, a 4-pin , and 5? molex cables. 

What would be the best way to adapt these connections to an 8-pin GPU?  I have two xeons e5-2670 in my system.  Can one of them run off the 4-pin and I buy an EPS to PCIe cable to power the GPU?

3 molex connectors are already used for the HDD backplane and 2 of them are free, but I'm assuming that molex to 8-pin isn't a good choice. 

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

Your spare 4 pin is rated for way more than an 8 pin pcie connector is:

http://gcctech.org/cec/powersupply/All about the various PC power supply cables and connectors.htm#atx12v4
I would use that to an 8 pin eps adapter, and then 8 pin eps to 8 pin pcie

Which is fucky, but finding a 4 pin cpu power to 8 pin pcie adapter is nearly impossible and you’d likely have to diy that.