i need some urgent help

Uraveragemusicprod
Go to solution Solved by _GLADIATOR,
1 minute ago, Uraveragemusicprod said:

I really don't care if I lose everything I just need to be able to reinstall windows onto the SSD with the usb 

Ok, first 

1. connect the bootable USB to ur laptop

2. press f12 Dell, f9 for HP or just search on google (what is bootable key for e.g., lenovo laptop)

3. select ur USB drive & press enter

4. then refer the images below attached and make selection according to ur preference if u dont have a "product Key" just select the option "i dont have a product key" in image "6" select select "custom install"

5. then in image "7" select partitions and delete if u want to or if u have to to proceed further, then select "Next" and installation process will began.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

My laptop is stuck in a boot loop basically when ever I turn it on it blue screens and gives me either a io initialization error or an unmountable boot volume 

I've tried turning it off three times to enter WinRE (it doesn't work at all) is there anyone who can help me I need this laptop for school 

🙏🙏🙏 P.S I am well aware of the fact that my SSD is corrupted now I just need to enter winRE the rest I can do on my own 

(I am running Windows 11

Acer aspire 4 

I have gotten this issue before but it wasn't difficult to fix I just replaced the HDD with an SSD I would do that now but it should be fixable from what I know)

16923404327321912482460490257969.jpg

I guess your OS is currented, you'll need a bootable USB to reinstall the OS cause running "sfc /scannow or CHKDSK" command will take time and might not even repair the broken OS. If u have an extra laptop or desktop then u can try to make a bootable media by downloading "Windows media creating tool" or just download the IOS file and try to boot from "RUFUS" if u already know the existing file system type whether if its "MBR" or "GPT" cause if ur existing partition is in MBR and u tried to boot from GPT partition style it'll require u to wipe all existing partitions and only then u can boot.

Or in worst case scenario there could be some hardware related issue as well...

I'd suggest u to take the laptop to a repair shop if u have any important DATA in it or if u don't have any secondary laptop or desktop to make a bootable media in the first place.

1 hour ago, _GLADIATOR said:

Right so all I need to do if I understand you correctly is create a bootable USB using Rufus ?

I don't need to enter the winRE?

I don't care if I lose all my files I just need it to work 

I'll try it out thanks for the help 

1 hour ago, _GLADIATOR said:

I guess your OS is currented, you'll need a bootable USB to reinstall the OS cause running "sfc /scannow or CHKDSK" command will take time and might not even repair the broken OS. If u have an extra laptop or desktop then u can try to make a bootable media by downloading "Windows media creating tool" or just download the IOS file and try to boot from "RUFUS" if u already know the existing file system type whether if its "MBR" or "GPT" cause if ur existing partition is in MBR and u tried to boot from GPT partition style it'll require u to wipe all existing partitions and only then u can boot.

Or in worst case scenario there could be some hardware related issue as well...

I'd suggest u to take the laptop to a repair shop if u have any important DATA in it or if u don't have any secondary laptop or desktop to make a bootable media in the first place.

How do I tell if it's a hardware issue?

And when I have created the bootable USB do I just plug it in and set it as my boot manager in the bios or do I need to enter winRE because I've tried entering winRE and it's not working 

1 hour ago, Uraveragemusicprod said:

How do I tell if it's a hardware issue?

And when I have created the bootable USB do I just plug it in and set it as my boot manager in the bios or do I need to enter winRE because I've tried entering winRE and it's not working 

NO, I mean after creating bootable usb try reinstalling OS or overwrite existing partition U don't have to use Windows Recovery Environment cuz i don't think it'll work at this point.

Just now, _GLADIATOR said:

NO, I mean after creating bootable usb try reinstalling OS or overwrite existing partition U don't have to use Windows Recovery Environment cuz i don't think it'll work at this point.

and if there's any hardware issue it'll continue giving u the same error. 

1 minute ago, _GLADIATOR said:

How do I reinstall it? Sorry I'm more of a hardware guy 😭🙏🙏🙏

I've got the bootable USB but like how do I get it reinstall it yk what I'm saying 

2 minutes ago, Uraveragemusicprod said:

How do I reinstall it? Sorry I'm more of a hardware guy 😭🙏🙏🙏

I've got the bootable USB but like how do I get it reinstall it yk what I'm saying 

I really don't care if I lose everything I just need to be able to reinstall windows onto the SSD with the usb 

3 minutes ago, Uraveragemusicprod said:

The big issue comes in when I need to spend money because I don't have that 😭

Ok, first 

2. press f12 Dell, f9 for HP or just search on google (what is bootable key for e.g., lenovo laptop)

4. then refer the images below attached and make selection according to ur preference if u dont have a "product Key" just select the option "i dont have a product key" in image "6" select select "custom install"

5. then in image "7" select partitions and delete if u want to or if u have to to proceed further, then select "Next" and installation process will began.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

12 minutes ago, _GLADIATOR said:

Ok, first 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

You fucking legend (sorry for the language) you just saved my entire academic and music production career the relief that I am feeling right thank you so much dude 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Just now, Uraveragemusicprod said:

You fucking legend (sorry for the language) you just saved my entire academic and music production career the relief that I am feeling right thank you so much dude 🙏🙏🙏🙏

16923561137567490547694539685271.jpg

7 minutes ago, _GLADIATOR said:

I'm glad it worked😉

I'm a little concerned about drivers and all that like the mouse pad for example (I'm using a mouse for now so I can guide through the setup)

I'm a little concerned about drivers and all that like the mouse pad for example (I'm using a mouse for now so I can guide through the setup)

Don't worry, just connect the Wi-Fi and update the windows or u can download drivers manually from official website by entering serial number or model no., u can find it on the back side of ur laptop. If laptop even doesn't get wi-fi drivers automatically then u can also connect ur phone's internet via usb and try downloading drivers.

It'll be all right don't worry.

4 minutes ago, _GLADIATOR said:

Don't worry, just connect the Wi-Fi and update the windows or u can download drivers manually from official website by entering serial number or model no., u can find it on the back side of ur laptop. If laptop even doesn't get wi-fi drivers automatically then u can also connect ur phone's internet via usb and try downloading drivers.

It'll be all right don't worry.

Ok good good 😅

Ok good good 😅

When the setup finishes it says it needs to restart and then it restarts automatically and then back into the original setup menu what do I do now 😭 nooooo

When the setup finishes it says it needs to restart and then it restarts automatically and then back into the original setup menu what do I do now 😭 nooooo

Ok I think I fixed it by removing the usb 

Ok I think I fixed it by removing the usb 

Is it supposed to take long for this?

16923583621426756684298683032321.jpg

Taking way longer than I expected it too Im starting to panic 

Taking way longer than I expected it too Im starting to panic 

Ok it's done 😅

3 minutes ago, Uraveragemusicprod said:

u shouldn't have removed the USB drive! see if it starts properly if it doesn't then u might need to re-install the OS again and after installation, at restart window just select ur SSD just like u selected USB drive. then it'll start normally.