Tips for headset

BiggestFan
Go to solution Solved by SpaceSquid,

I like my g430, 7.1 and good mic, you can find them for around 60 bucks. Or just get a mic and good headphones

I am looking for a good gaming headset with a mic. Price: Max 100$

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.0GHz | Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  | SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: OCZ 750W ATX12V | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 300R | Display: BenQ RL2455HM 24"

Logitech G330 Gaming headset, you can get a new one off eBay for about $45 I have had mine for over 3 years and no problems!

Corsair 230T Black with red LEDs • AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core • Cooler Master Seidon 120V 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  Asus M5A99X EVO R2.0 ATX AM3+  Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (2 x 4GB) Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2 x4GB)  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB • Corsair RM 650W • Windows 10 • Logitech G403 + G810 • Audio Technica ATH-TAD300 • 1TB Seagate HDD x 2 256GB SanDisk SSD

I like my g430, 7.1 and good mic, you can find them for around 60 bucks. Or just get a mic and good headphones

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Alright thanks, need more replies :)

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.0GHz | Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  | SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: OCZ 750W ATX12V | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 300R | Display: BenQ RL2455HM 24"

Normally I would say go for headphones and a mic but in Norway I'm not sure what $100 will get you. 

Perhaps a Senn? It's from Europe anyway, so maybe it's cheaper/same over there?

Normally I would say go for headphones and a mic but in Norway I'm not sure what $100 will get you. 

100$ would not be enough I think.

Perhaps a Senn? It's from Europe anyway, so maybe it's cheaper/same over there?

The prices are not the same as everyone else in Europe. We are not part of the EU neither. I think its more expensive here :/

Maybe tell us what you can get for your money.  Whats Available.

Take a look here https://www.komplett.no/k/kc.aspx?bn=12690&ref=cat-left 600 is like 100$

Edit: I think ima go for the Logitech G430. Those looks good.

Take a look here https://www.komplett.no/k/kc.aspx?bn=12690&ref=cat-left 600 is like 100$

Edit: I think ima go for the Logitech G430. Those looks good.

From that list I've heard the G430s are ok.  I know many like the 930s for wireless.  The Corsiar 2100 are great if you want wireless. Razer Krakens if you like your bass boomy (my friend loves them for games and dubstep).  Plantronics Gamecon 780 may be good.  Back when they released the 777s they were pretty nice. not sure now.  

Out of these pick ones your considering the most with the feature you think you may like or use often.  Sound Quality is going to be about the same for them all if i'd have to guess.  These headsets are more convenience then "OMG That Sound Quality".  Not to say their bad since it depends on your ears and taste in sound.

I use to use Trittion headset on my console and PC.   I made the switch the a Sennheiser PC series headset and will not look back.   Very Big difference since its a headset made from an Audio Company and not a Peripheral company.

Good luck with your selection. Hope you enjoy.

From that list I've heard the G430s are ok.  I know many like the 930s for wireless.  The Corsiar 2100 are great if you want wireless. Razer Krakens if you like your bass boomy (my friend loves them for games and dubstep).  Plantronics Gamecon 780 may be good.  Back when they released the 777s they were pretty nice. not sure now.  

Out of these pick ones your considering the most with the feature you think you may like or use often.  Sound Quality is going to be about the same for them all if i'd have to guess.  These headsets are more convenience then "OMG That Sound Quality".  Not to say their bad since it depends on your ears and taste in sound.

I use to use Trittion headset on my console and PC.   I made the switch the a Sennheiser PC series headset and will not look back.   Very Big difference since its a headset made from an Audio Company and not a Peripheral company.

Good luck with your selection. Hope you enjoy.

Thanks for your reply man :)