Edit: Lock thread and ignore, apologies, I’m dumb.

Edit: Apparently I’m a gigantic moron and wan show has been Friday’s content for a while, with no other video. I’m mainly a wan show viewer so serves me right lol. Lock and ignore.

Hot take.

Make WAN Show be Friday’s content on the main channel. Don’t release a separate LTT video on Fridays.

Doing this wouldn’t be “skipping a day”. There’s still content going onto the main channel every single day, with sponsor integration opportunities. But you take one whole main channel video per week out of the rotation and utilise that time to improve quality.

Would people mind much if their only LTT content on a Friday was WAN show? Would it change much for you?

It already is? You mentioned this in the other thread, but there is no mainline LTT Content that day other than WAN Show.

They tried Sponsored Showcases pre-Pandemic, but that seemingly morphed into Short Circuit

1 minute ago, DirtyHarry said:

Make WAN Show be Friday’s content on the main channel. Don’t release a separate LTT video on Fridays.

They already do that...

A video is only ever released that Friday if a) there's a major product release that day or b) there was some sort of sponsored video that they hadn't been able to find a slot to fill with, and I can't think of the last time either of those happened. Occasionally they'll release videos on Floatplane on a Friday, though it's usually more that they put the weekend's videos out early and there isn't a release that Saturday and/or Sunday. 

Just now, Seesi said:

It is. Double check before posting. That way you wont make mistakes. Ltt. Cough cough. Ltt. Cough cough

Spicy 😏

MSI Z170A Gaming M7 ͓  i7 6700k ͓  16GB DDR4-3200 ͓  EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super XC Ultra Gaming

Honestly, wouldnt be opposed to them skipping more uploads for random wacky live content. Easy money generation, minimal effort, and not important enough to make egregious mistakes.