Push/pull

So my brother are building a rig soon, and would like to buy the corsair h105. He wants some aftermarket Corsair SP120 fans, but i told him that the two fans that sits on it is good enough. 

Now, I was thinking he maybe could do Push/pull, but are you able to do that with the stock SP120 and the aftermarket SP120?

If they are all the same model (SP120) you should be fine.

In saying that, push/pull usually doesn't make a HUGE difference, so you are better off ditching the stock fans and getting some NB Eloops

**I don't like corsair fans**

sure, you just put the stock fans on the top/under the Rad, then add the SP120s on top/under the Rad with ones pushing and ones pulling

make sure you got enough room under the Rad because putting 4Fans will make very high profile

Edited by LawrenceBarnes2013

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

So my brother are building a rig soon, and would like to buy the corsair h105. He wants some aftermarket Corsair SP120 fans, but i told him that the two fans that sits on it is good enough. 

Now, I was thinking he maybe could do Push/pull, but are you able to do that with the stock SP120 and the aftermarket SP120?

push pull wont make that much of a difference, I would say just forget about corsair fans, they are rubbish compared to things like NB E-loops or NF-F12's

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s