Audio popping and cracking

Windows Server 2003

I have a dell precision t5500 with 2 xeon x5690 and a gtx1080 running latest build Windows 10 pro and my audio has been popping and cracking and i cannot figure out why. It happens with my headphones both wired and wireless no matter what usb port i use and with the headphone jack. Also before I got the 1080 I had an rx480 and I never noticed popping with my monitor speakers, but now that i have the 1080 my monitor speakers pop and crack as well. Ive installed the latest drivers already and tried every usb port including a pcie usb 3.0 card. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you

I like pie.

34 minutes ago, Windows Server 2003 said:

I have a dell precision t5500 with 2 xeon x5690 and a gtx1080 running latest build Windows 10 pro and my audio has been popping and cracking and i cannot figure out why. It happens with my headphones both wired and wireless no matter what usb port i use and with the headphone jack. Also before I got the 1080 I had an rx480 and I never noticed popping with my monitor speakers, but now that i have the 1080 my monitor speakers pop and crack as well. Ive installed the latest drivers already and tried every usb port including a pcie usb 3.0 card. Any help is greatly appreciated thank you

Weird thought but is there any wifi devices near your PC?

The geek himself.

If you mean transmitting then i have my homelab setup on the other side of the wall behind my computer. If you mean receiving then only my tv and phone. Also the issue is happening when my headset is both wired and wireless so im thinking the issue may be somewhere in the computer itself

I like pie.