PC wont boot to BIOS.. but will boot to windows :/

Jonnbon

My friends pc is unable to access the BIOS. The PC boots into windows 11 fine, but unable to get to the bios when pressing all the usual function/delete buttons, unplugging the boot device, accessing via windows. The Asus logo isn’t showing up when booting either. Any ideas on how to fix or how to access the Bios are greatly appreciated. 

He can try to access the BIOS through Windows directly go to the Start menu and go to Settings. Once here, click on Update - Recovery - Advanced Startup - Restart Now, once it reboots. Go to advanced options, then click UEFI Firmware Settings. This should reboot and then take them into the BIOS.

The geek himself.

1 hour ago, Jonnbon said:

My friends pc is unable to access the BIOS. The PC boots into windows 11 fine, but unable to get to the bios when pressing all the usual function/delete buttons, unplugging the boot device, accessing via windows. The Asus logo isn’t showing up when booting either. Any ideas on how to fix or how to access the Bios are greatly appreciated. 

You can also search the start menu this way:

image.png.4ca42a5a3f72b6ede414d1bb8d8600bd.png
image.thumb.png.fb2da42a6249bd332399ceefc825c89d.png

There is approximately a 117% chance I edited my post.

Please refresh before you reply.

Did a post solve your issue?  Please mark it as the solution!

Disabling Fastboot may give you a few seconds to press the key to access your BIOS. Fastboot is literally useless anyway, you may leave is disabled without issues.