Rocket League crashes on startup

After not playing for a while (a month or so) I wanted to play some Rocket League again. Game booted up fine and I could play one game without issues, but when I wanted to go into the second round, my game crashed. I launched the game again and the same behaviour happened a couple of times, every time I could play one round but if I wanted to play the second round the game crashed. I gave up after a while and quit for the day.

When I tried to launch the game today, it wouldn't even boot up, it always crashes before showing any screen. I then tired a couple of fixes I found online:

• Deleting chache folder
  • Renaming the save file folder in documents/MyGames/Rocket League
  • Updating drivers
  • Reinstalling the game on Steam

Renaming the folder actually worked so far as I could at least boot up the game again. It even let me go into training but as soon as I went into an online lobby I actually got a blue screen! 

I then uninstalled the game on Steam and tried installing it on Epic. That didn't change anything though, the game still crashes on launch.

My PC specs are the following:

• Windows 11
  • Intel I7-13700KF
  • Gigabyte Z790 AORUS ELITE AX
  • Asus Tuf gaming RTX 3080
  • 32GB Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 5200MHz

I don't know if it is related but when I try to play DMZ in Call of Duty it also crahes regularly. I don't have any issues in other games though.

Let me know if there is anything else I can try. Thanks in advance!