CHEAP Triple Monitor Graphics Card

What is the lowest cost for a triple monitor capable graphics card a gt 430 is not working.

It can be total crap for today's standards it just has to output to 3 random monitors (going to be donated for a high school teacher's machine)

thanks so much!

What is the lowest cost for a triple monitor capable graphics card a gt 430 is not working.

It can be total crap for today's standards it just has to output to 3 random monitors (going to be donated for a high school teacher's machine)

thanks so much!

budget...?? u can go with gt 630 or get a 6670 2 gb ddr3...or just a gt 610 will do what u require... :P

budget...?? u can go with gt 630 or get a 6670 2 gb ddr3...or just a gt 610 will do what u require... :P

NO. I have the 630 and it only supports 2 monitors. Gt 640 does I think but 750 is the best bet.

NO. I have the 630 and it only supports 2 monitors. Gt 640 does I think but 750 is the best bet.

gt 630 ha 3 outputs...any 600 series card will have atleast 3 outputs...

If I were you I would set a budget and then look for the best card you can get within that, because from what I can see the really cheap 3 output cards use vga or a strange combo of different outputs. Also I had a look at the nvidia 600 series and I belive the lowest card that supports 3 simultaneous displays is the gtx 650. I could have missed one though.

Has three outputs but if is a fermi based card only 2 can be used at once. 

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/527682/geforce-experience/nvidia-geforce-gt-630-3-monitors-together-/

http://www.overclock.net/t/1337962/how-many-displays-does-the-nvidia-gt630-support

If I were you I would set a budget and then look for the best card you can get within that, because from what I can see the really cheap 3 output cards use vga or a strange combo of different outputs. Also I had a look at the nvidia 600 series and I belive the lowest card that supports 3 simultaneous displays is the gtx 650. I could have missed one though.

gt 640.

Having 3 outputs doesn't mean it can display them all simultaneously.

gt 640.

Yea it says 3+1 for the gtx 650 but for gt 640 it just says multi, so I wasn't willing to say it does based on vague info.

Edit: Had another look and the maximum digital output is 4096x2160 on 2 displays and an analog display, so unless it's the gddr5 version with vga instead of mini hdmi 3 monitors won't work.

Yea it says 3+1 for the gtx 650 but for gt 640 it just says multi, so I wasn't willing to say it does based on vague info.

I have one in my grandpas rig. It can do 3. At least the dual slot EVGA one he has.

Having 3 outputs doesn't mean it can display them all simultaneously.

there is a gt 630 kepler version also...and i think it can display upto 3 monitors...

Sorry I never clarified what outputs are needed VGA (yea it sux) single link DVI, and an HDMI (that sux too)

So should I just grab a 640 that has those specs?

thanks 

If it fits the output requirements you're looking for and it's compatible with 3 displays simultaneously then go ahead. Just check the specs beforehand to make sure it does support 3 monitors and not just "multi montior".