Dual Gpu Setup( Rx 6750xt and 2070 or 2060) On 850 watt psu

Arc23

Okay so my current configuration is 

3900x

Rtx 2070, HD radeon 8450( just for video output to my third monitor)

32GB ram corsair vengeance  3000mhz

Msi x370 Gaming plus motherboard

512gig nvme x 2

6Tb  hdd (4 at least present all the time and max 6)

Deepcool PM850D 850 Watts PSU GOLD

Hello there thank you for reading this and for any insight will be helpful

So i want to change my gpu that's for sure and i was divided between  3060ti and 6750xt and to be honest 6750xt is really close to 3070 in gaming  but editing and creation is another story as much i understood

now i have 2070 and a 2060 in my  gaming pc  and one of my friend suggested i should  go with 6750xt and one of the card just for streaming and editing purpose and i  use virtual box alot too. so i wil be switching on vmware for gpu bypass thing(if it is possible) Cause my 2070 is showing its age  and same with 2060(though its 6 months old but in most games i can't go like 60fps on med to high setting on 1080p sometime   like resident evil 4 pretty much every new title . and i will be doing some gameplay video and i am practicing for speedrun but that mostly on emulator old games from  64bit era

Now my very first concern is that 850 watt  able to handle this much load (though secondry gpu will mostly idle only during editing or streaming

if not or if it too close to that can i under volt a little to compensate that.

I have many questions which do popup in my head so  i will drop them when they will arise but for now this is the most troubling thing to me Thank you all  and sorry for any kind of grammatical error i have made!!!

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Sell both the 2060 and 2070 and buy yourself a used 3080(ti), bye bye gpu dilemma

Yeah i live in india not possible  man  scamming is huge issue