FaceBook Customer Support sucks

I’ve spent the past 160 days trying to figure out WHY my account was disabled and then suspended.

Out of no where a page I made when I was in grade 6 was hit with a strike , then immediately my account was disabled. I sent in ID like they asked. They have yet to reach back out with any solution or reason for the ban. I have made multiple Reddit post , only to be spammed by bots telling “to check out this dude on Instagram , he can deffo help “. I’ve tried going through actual Facebook support , but of which is there is very few options. 

I emailed just about every @fb.support email I could find. I even emailed meta emails . And no one emailed me back.

I try to use the support linked to my disabled account, but have to force certain menus to show up , once they are, I click the support inbox, and it says “ check connection”  10/10 support…. 

so I started spamming the only thing I could do “report a problem” I shook the absolute hell out of my phone on any screen that it would let me. Giving my email and giving a brief of my situation. 

i also thought Instagram was just brought by Facebook , so let’s try their support and see if I can get help with my Facebook account or at the very least…. An answer… but Instagram support is actually non existent. They removed it entirely and replaced it with Facebook support. Which you can’t even use unless you have a Facebook account….

I said Ouhkay screw it im not getting this account back clearly. I’ll make a new one. And when I made a new account with the same name, it was immediately linked to my original account, the original account was logged in. And I was met with the same disabled account screen I’ve been looking at for 160 days. 

im still receiving emails about someone commenting on pictures on my account. But my account is supposed to be disabled to the point that you cannot view it ? Or the messages. So how is someone still commenting on my pictures? 

with that I’m convinced someone hacked my account , got it banned . And now there is absolutely fuck all I can do about it 🙂 I can’t even make a new account with my real name, so the fake name I used will eventually be banned too ? Like this dosnt make sense? Maybe , jusssssst maybe , if I could actually talk to someone, things would get sorted out . But I clearly don’t know how to do that ? 

ive now taken to reaching out to fucking tech YouTubers for Chris sake. I’ve DM’d mutahar on Twitter lol and I’ve DM’d jays two cents on Twitter. And now I’m here ranting and raving , hoping to god someone on the LTT team sees this and thinks “ hmmm that dosnt sound like support is happening o.O? And this might make an interesting video “ 

I honestly don’t know what else to do? Like how else will I see memes

4 minutes ago, StonerNixon said:

a page I made when I was in grade 6

In grade 6 you would have been under the 13 year age requirement to join Facebook. That may be the reason why Facebook has deactivated your account, even if you're over the age of 13 now.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

13 minutes ago, Spotty said:

That may be the reason why Facebook has deactivated your account, even if you're over the age of 13 now.

But that wouldn’t stop me from creating a new account with the proper information correct? 

there has to be something else at play that is the reason for me not being able to make a new account

So I managed to get into the second account and it was disabled on identity bullshit lol go figure…. But it let me appeal this account , so I did . If I don’t have access to it by tomorrow , then I’m more then likely not getting it either lol. Even though it’s literally a brand new account , with my proper name, and everything ? This one’s actually not breaking a rule 

181257AA-FEEE-472E-9035-46592F82F674.png

EAF57ACB-4C7F-4384-AF4A-F3C8D0F90137.png

And now one of the other accounts is saying I’m trying to evade 😂😂😂😂 this is so stupid. I’m honestly about to just fake name it and call it a day. But I shouldn’t have to do that 😕 

8D3D205B-F576-4B0D-9991-C8C0DF487A31.png

127F6F34-CBD4-4706-AFF4-0EE7F6630E4B.png

UPDATE: 

I’ve gotten access to one of the accounts . The one that was banned for evading. Now they are asking me a survey with a bunch of really personal info. The city I live , how many accounts I have with Instagram and Facebook and this and that. Lol it’s just like whoa calm down guys. 

but I have an account . Until they bann this one too for posting a picture of my middle finger that they thought was my dick 😂😂😂