Questions regarding cloning my boot drive to a larger SSD, caveat being I have a Windows raid 0 set up.

Hi I currently have a Samsung 950 PRO 256GB SSD that I used as a boot drive for over 8 years. I recently got the Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB SSD to upgrade it. However in my system, I have a pair of Corsair Force LS 480GB SSDs I run in software RAID 0 within Windows. I would like to know,

1. If my software RAID would get affected after the cloning process.
  2. Because both my M.2 slots are already in used, would using an M.2 SSD enclosure be an issue.
  3. I am doing to cloning on the boot system itself, are the any implications for that.
  4. Clonezilla seems like it's the best tool for the job but it looks very tedious and since im only going to do this once, can I get a recommendation for an alternative that is FREE and easy to use.

I'd get a cheap PCie adapter enclosure to put the new drive in, clone it with Macrium or AOMEI, then replace the boot drive

Note that you'll have to extend the new drive partition  to 1TB (or create a new one) else you'll only get 256GB !!

System : AMD R9  7950X3D CPU/ Asus ROG STRIX X670E-E board/ 2x32GB G-Skill Trident Z Neo 6000CL30 RAM ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 cooler (with 2xArctic P12 Max fans) /  2TB WD SN850 NVme + 2TB Crucial T500  NVme  + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD / Corsair RM850x PSU

Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones