Issues with ASRock Rack BMC Interface

Hi there,

I recently set up a new ASRock Rack X470D4U and I'm experiencing some issues with BMC management interface. They are not dire issues but it would be nice to get them fixed. Here are some examples of the issues I'm facing:

- Can't upload my own SSL certificates, I get an error.
- Can't install OS remotely or use remote media (correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you just click start media in the top right of the KVM window).
- The system inventory is empty.
- For some reason, after port forwarding on my network, and in the BMC, I cannot access the BMC management panel from an external network.

If anyone has any experience with any of these issues and has a solution please let me know. I'm running BMC version 3.02.00 and BIOS version 4.20. If you need any additional details let me know. Thanks!

Remember to quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX | G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB DDR4-3600 | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB 

Samsung 980 EVO Plus 2TB | SK hynix Gold S31 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 7200RPM HDD | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD | 3x Phanteks T30-120

Corsair RM1000e 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Modular PSU | Corsair 5000D Airflow Windows 11 Home