Discussion: what would you like you see Nintendo upgrade/add feature-wise for the next gen console?

Hello everyone. As the topic headline states what would you like to see Nintendo implement in their next console?

Personally if it is a switch successor i would like to see a lot of improvements.

1. All base models of the new switch (let’s call it switch 2) to be with a 720p OLED screen
    a) Why 720p not 1080? it is for battery life reasons. if the game runs natively on 1080p and is just downscaled to 720p while in handheld mode and has a consistent 60 FPS many people (at least those who I interact with would be willing to compromise)
  2. More Powerful Hardware: A new Nintendo Switch SHOULD be upgraded hardware capabilities, including a more powerful processor (possibly if NVidia Ada Lovelace or a custom silicone but with GDDR6 memory instead of GDDR6X (more power hungry), improved graphics performance, and increased memory capacity (from 4 to possibly 8 or 10 gigs). This would allow for better graphics, smoother gameplay, and the ability to handle more demanding games. Personal note/want: If Nintendo implements Frore Systems whisper quiet cooling solution I would be VERY impressed
  3. Docked mode as a MINIMUM of 1080p 60FPS (this is a NEED TO HAVE!!!) and possibly natively 1440p and with proper DLSS (if they go with NVidia chips) 4k 60 (this is a WANT not a need)
  4. Backwards compatibility with the original switch games (cartridge's); As someone who travels from Germany to the Netherlands and Bulgaria cartridges are a great way to trade with other people from the community therefore, for many people a buying decision would actually be "Can I play the games I already payed full price or 30% off (Nintendo's biggest deal on a physical copy of a game that I have seen) on the new console?"
    a) But why would you want that? Well having backwards compatibility with older titles helps both the consumers who already have a decent library of games to actually buy the new console and the game companies who WILL have incentive to keep updating the games and issue updates with improved graphics for the switch 2 (moving from 540i or 720p 30 fps to 720 60 FPS and 1080p 60 FPS and above in docked mode) Who would not want to see their Favorite Fire emblem / Xenoblade / Persona character in FHD?
  5. Improved Battery Life: Extending the battery life is always appreciated, especially for gamers who enjoy playing on the go. Enhancements in power efficiency and battery technology could lead to longer playtimes between charges
  6. Joy-Con Improvements: Addressing the drifting issue that some users have experienced with the original Joy-Con controllers would be a significant improvement (what i mean here is; CHANGE TO ELECTROMAGNETIC JOYSTICKS YOU CHEAP FUCKS), I am well aware that a single company actually holds hundreds if not thousands of patents for joystick features and it is more of a licensing issue than anything else. The above statement is also valid for the switch pro controller. In all honesty I would change the joysticks myself but my soldering skills are nonexistent and I would honestly like to see analogue buttons on the L LZ R RZ buttons.
  7. Increased Storage: A larger internal storage capacity would be beneficial (32 gigabytes is nothing!), most long term users I have interacted with find the current storage space limiting. Sure there is a DS card expansion bay but even if you get the 128gigabyte one (as most users do) at some point you will see that filled up very fast. I have most of my games on a cartridge's and I’m already half full on my external storage just from patches. Now imagine you buy mostly online, you need a patch to play a game and need to download a game and that storage fills up very quickly!
  8. Online Services and Connectivity: Enhancements to the online infrastructure, including more stable online multiplayer and a more intuitive user interface for online services, would be welcomed feature.

The following is just me wanting more stuff that would inherently benefit a lot of people (basically me being greedy and spoiled)

A. Multimedia Support: Incorporating multimedia features into the dock, such as the ability to play Blu-ray discs.

B. Stream content from popular streaming services, would make the Switch a more well-rounded entertainment device.

C. Compatibility with Older docks to play at least 1080p 60FPS games since it is HDMI 1.2

D. Improved Stability: Enhancing the stability of the dock, both in terms of physical support and durability. (ngl currently the dock feels like a very cheap plastic toy)

What did I miss that you would like to see in the potential new switch console?