Move Firefox scrollbar to left side

Recently got myself a new laptop with Win11, previously I had a Win10 8 years old laptop, so quite a big upgrade and I thought the OS wouldn't be that much different

Back on my Win10 laptop whenever I'm done watching a YouTube video, I could just flick my mouse to the bottom right corner to exit fullscreen. if I were to do the same thing on my new laptop it would just scroll down by a bit, mind you I'm using the same browser on both.

Even after changing the setting in about:config (layout.scrollbar.side) to the value 3, it still stays on the right side in fullscreen YouTube video. Any helpers?

Edit: I meant to say that during fullscreen the scrollbar move back to the right side so flicking to bottom right corner would just click the downward arrow instead of exiting fullscreen

Edited by K3nobi

This might still be the way https://support.mozilla.org/bm/questions/995089

Though Mozilla has in recent years broken much of those settings (such as tabs on bottom), so beware that it might reset anytime browser is updated.

On another note, Esc is keyboard shortcut to exit fullscreen.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

27 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Hmm. I guess there's just no way around it since this is what I did and it doesn't work in fullscreen

27 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

On another note, Esc is keyboard shortcut to exit fullscreen

Well yeah I know but a lot of the time I sit back on my chair and the only thing reachable is my mouse since the esc key is way too far