will this pc work?

I'm new to this, but I want to buy myself my first gaming pc. will this work:

case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced

power supply: 700 Watt Cooler Master voeding (ignore weird dutch words :D)

processor: AMD Vishera FX-8320, Eight-Core (runs at 3.5 ghz with a maximum of 4 ghz.)

cooling: Watercooling Corsair Hydro H80i ( I'm planning on overclocking in the future.)

motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB DDR3-1600 

hard drive: 1000 GB Sata III Hard disk 

GPU: Nvidia GTX770 2GB 

I am planning to run this on a single screen. at 1080P
thanks.

I'm new to this, but I want to buy myself my first gaming pc. will this work:

case: Cooler Master HAF 912 Advanced

power supply: 700 Watt Cooler Master voeding (ignore weird dutch words :D)

processor: AMD Vishera FX-8320, Eight-Core (runs at 3.5 ghz with a maximum of 4 ghz.)

cooling: Watercooling Corsair Hydro H80i ( I'm planning on overclocking in the future.)

motherboard: ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 

RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB DDR3-1600 

hard drive: 1000 GB Sata III Hard disk 

GPU: Nvidia GTX770 2GB 

I am planning to run this on a single screen.
thanks.

Looks okay to me, though I'm no expert maybe choose a better mobo for better overclocking? Also I recommend spending the extra £20 to get the ACX unit on the GPU (EVGA GTX 770 with ACX cooling) and maybe add an SSD for boot drive.

It's just me that hates that case for £81 I don't think its worth it but its your build! :D So good luck and welcome to the forums! 

Case: Carbide 300R

CPU: i5 4690K @ 3.90GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

Mobo: MSI Z97-G45 Gaming

GPU: R9 290 Tri-X

PSU: EVGA SUPERNOVA NEX650G

Storage: 4TB NAS

Drive 1: Seagate 1TB 7200RPM

Drive 2: WD 500gb 7200RPM

Keyboard: Vengeance K50

Headset: Vengeance 1500 V2

Mouse: R.A.T 5

Monitor: LG 24EN33

seems fine, but a little faster memory wouldnt be bad. Crucial bijvoorbeeld is vet goedkoop en doet het prima.

Looks okay to me, though I'm no expert maybe choose a better mobo for better overclocking? Also I recommend spending the extra £20 to get the ACX unit on the GPU (EVGA GTX 770 with ACX cooling) and maybe add an SSD for boot drive.

It's just me that hates that case for £81 I don't think its worth it but its your build! :D So good luck and welcome to the forums! 

I'm only 15 so I don't have infinite resources that's why I don't think an ssd is going to be in my pc. and the case is way cheaper in the Netherlands. anyway, thanks for your reply

You definitely need a better motherboard to overclock, the M5A97 Evo is a decent motherboard for that.

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

It would work but the motherboard is pretty crappy for oc'ing. 

It would help to read this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

most importantly is your power supply from a trusted manufacturer and does it hold a 80+ bronze, sliver or gold certificate??

but your case is a good choice..... its worth its money... i have a friend who did a build based on this case and it turned out amazing, all water cooling should work find and fits just about any motherboard as far as im aware :)