Need urgent help

My system is a windows 10, i3 9100f, GTX 1070 16 gigs ram (2x8). Big problem with crashing. Ashes of a singularity, Battlefleet gothic Armada 2, Wargame: Red dragon and most of my steam library are all crashing at a certain point whether it be time or a stage of the game. All my temps are fine 50-60掳C, all gforce drivers are up to date. Crashes range form engine crash (Unreal 4), desktop crashes or frozen to a hard restart. Anyone any ideas 馃檹馃檹

What kind of crashes are you experiencing exactly?

Does the computer freeze but you still get audio? Does it completely freeze and restart immediately? Do you get a blue screen?
How long have you had this issue for? Any major changes before this started happening?

Also, what kind of storage drives do you have?

It's like each game has their own crashes, Battlefleet gothic either crashes to desktop or engine crashes at the same point during the campaign. Ashes of a singularity freezes with music playing which requires system restart. Wargame crashes to multiple blank error windows. Os is on hard drive, games are on an SSD, also have an external hard drive but games are not on that.