Wich soundbar to choose ?

Nanii

Hi there 馃槃

I'm looking for a soundbar for my apartment. I watched several videos, including Linus's of course !! And I'm lost haha 馃槅. I'm hesitating between the Sony HT-A7000 just the soundbar for the moment. Samsung Q HW-Q990C. If you have any other suggestions do not hesitate 馃槃聽and if by any chance you have suggestion for tv as well go for it.聽

I watch serie/movie and anime of course and play Zelda TOTK.

thanks a lot 馃檪

Nanii聽

For that price range, I like Sonos. I am an integrator for a Sonos dealer, so feel free to ask any questions! I haven't personally heard those other two soundbars so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts if you end up picking one of them! For TVs, I like Samsung generally as a brand. I've seen a larger amount of bugs/failures (within warranty) with Sony TVs, but dang do Sony know how to make a good TV for the money. Just my thoughts!

5 hours ago, Nanii said:

Hi there 馃槃

I'm looking for a soundbar for my apartment. I watched several videos, including Linus's of course !! And I'm lost haha 馃槅. I'm hesitating between the Sony HT-A7000 just the soundbar for the moment. Samsung Q HW-Q990C. If you have any other suggestions do not hesitate 馃槃聽and if by any chance you have suggestion for tv as well go for it.聽

I watch serie/movie and anime of course and play Zelda TOTK.

thanks a lot 馃檪

Nanii聽

Holy cow what kind of apartment are you living in that you're gonna outfit it with a $1000 soundbar and sub combo?

Honestly, if you're going to spend so much on a soundbar, you should really be thinking of a 2.0 bookshelf speaker setup if space allows.

But if you're set on getting a soundbar, I think you should just go with the $499 Sonos Beam Gen2 (I have one and love it) and maybe, maybe get the Sonos subwoofer.

edit:

I tell most of my friends that, if they're willing to spend ~$700 on audio, that they should get a pair of KEF Q350 for $450 on accessories4less and a receiver for ~$250, or maybe even the Loxjie A30 for ~$170

It's going to sound significantly better than any damn soundbar you'll ever buy. It's better than what most people will ever buy in their lifetime.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

Av receiver and speakers. Always first option recommended to anyone thinking about an audio system.