Is this fan curve good enough for 3060ti?

CheersDude31
4 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Why don't you keep the fan curve on default? 

Well ı play lol a lot lately and while playing the fan starts and stops like 3-4 times because temps crawl up to 60 degrees after cooling down.So ı figured putting a fan curve for low temps would put less pressure on the fans

5 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Why don't you keep the fan curve on default? 

Is it good enough ?

btw ı set up the curve so that fans wouldnt turn until 65 degrees but for some reason the fan is constantly spinning.Dıd i do something wrong?

Just now, CheersDude31 said:

Is it good enough ?

Absolutely.  Its designed for that specific GPU.

1 minute ago, CheersDude31 said:

Well ı play lol a lot lately and while playing the fan starts and stops like 3-4 times because temps crawl up to 60 degrees after cooling down.So ı figured putting a fan curve for low temps would put less pressure on the fans

I understand, my GPU does the same on older games too.  Its completely fine, the fans will still last at least 6-7 years before they should even begin failing, most likely going for 10+ years.

2 minutes ago, CheersDude31 said:

btw ı set up the curve so that fans wouldnt turn until 65 degrees but for some reason the fan is constantly spinning.Dıd i do something wrong?

You have to click the: override zero fan speed with hardware curve.  Remember that its not only the GPU die itself that requires cooling, the memory chips on the GPU also relies on cooling. 
But yeah, that fan curve looks alright if you want to keep zero fan speed at under 65c for your light games.

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

You have to click the: override zero fan speed with hardware curve.  Remember that its not only the GPU die itself that requires cooling, the memory chips on the GPU also relies on cooling. 
But yeah, that fan curve looks alright if you want to keep zero fan speed at under 65c for your light games.

The space between 30% and55% is not too steep right?I dont want to put pressure on the fans motors as one of them is already problematic

4 minutes ago, CheersDude31 said:

The space between 30% and55% is not too steep right?I dont want to put pressure on the fans motors as one of them is already problematic

it seems a bit steep but it shouldn't be much of an issue.  Fans and pumps actually prefer a constant speed instead of fluctuating too much up and down, that puts more stress on the motor.  

3 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

it seems a bit steep but it shouldn't be much of an issue.  Fans and pumps actually prefer a constant speed instead of fluctuating too much up and down, that puts more stress on the motor.  

Can you suggest one thats a bit smoother

2 minutes ago, CheersDude31 said:

Can you suggest one thats a bit smoother

Maybe something like this. Dont overthink this too much man.  Default fanspeed works fine, and both of these custom fanspeeds will work fine too.
image.png.1b882b3841dba1f163c0953f36159c79.png

5 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

Maybe something like this. Dont overthink this too much man.  Default fanspeed works fine, and both of these custom fanspeeds will work fine too.

Okay.I applied your curve.Thanks for the help.

19 hours ago, CheersDude31 said:

Okay.I applied your curve.Thanks for the help.

I have a question regarding afterburner.Everytime ı close it and reopen it ıt starts my fans to spin at 30%.It ignores the zero fan setting thing.Is there a reason for this

19 hours ago, Hinjima said:

I have a question regarding afterburner.Everytime ı close it and reopen it ıt starts my fans to spin at 30%.It ignores the zero fan setting thing.Is there a reason for this